Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Morning Charts 08/18/2020 SPX

First full day of empty nest. Wonder if we own a new dog by the end of the week? LOL. I’m pretty sure our newish stray cat Sam will nix that. 

I got so little to say right now ... I’m really disturbed with the efforts from the radical left. There is only one way as Americans you deal with that - ya go teach em a lesson or two or how many it takes to get them in line. We need a new law that says you can get kicked out of the country and can’t come back. Round the fucks up and fly em to Taiwan, they don’t put up with whining little bitches. The devil is working his game with these weak, lost and ignorant people. 

Good vs evil 


On to the lie - 

When did I start calling it ‘the lie’? I’ll have to look.  It’s been many years. Denial still creeps in. Amazing.  Nothing is real. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.