Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Morning Charts 09/26/2017 SPX

Well, I punted the NFL last night. First MNF game I've not watched in possibly decades. Ya know what, I missed nothing, and I actually learned something on the Science Channel. Good for me.

As for the markets - Total Control until a catalyst - then the dumpster fire starts. When, not if.  When the biggest question - remember EVERYONE heads for the gates at the same time. Gonna be a bloodbath. When it gets interesting I'll start updating more charts, but till then there is really nothing technical about anything (other than seeing the potential into how bad it's gonna be).

On to the lie - 

SPX 30m

 
SPX 2hr - Ya know, another wedge busted ... but they sticksave the dip and simply extend the formation. Rinse repeat, until it doesn't. 30m chart above is the tiny top right corner of this chart.




More to come below.

Have a good day.


GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.