A quick look at my ToS chart on cash - I'll do the minis in another post.
First a quick daily look at cash and all the gaps, support and diags that I have on my trading chart. I know this is not the prettiest chart and I can't provide any better links, sorry. The biggies to note here:
- Solid black support diag off the Nov lows (1344)price is testing now
- Black dashed diag (1309) off the Oct lows
- There is a whole gaggle of things from 1335 to 1315 including gaps, prior S/R Lower BB, 50ma and more. That will be a major battle point and the EWT crowd should look for 1 to stop there.
- Red descending diag (1320), major market resistance off the '07 top
- Orange S/R line at 1307
- 1300 round level support.
- Various S/R lines (black) all over the place)
- Gaps are all the brown rectangles
- 1260 major support for the top in '11 and was the neckline for the August breakdown
- Sub 1260 and you start to move in big chunks to gap at 1200 and then another huge hole to 1160, 1125, 1075, 1050, 1010.
- Price tagging black support off the Nov lows here. The gap above I have open from 1367 to 1354 on a 1m chart
- 1340 support
- Here you see the 1335 to 1315 area with 5 road blocks
- Orange 1307 LT S/R