Friday, January 18, 2013

Open Weekend Post - 01/19-20/13 SPX /ES

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge.

I'm at a total loss for words (again). How far can they push the farce is anyone's guess. I still contend that 1375 is the line of reality that nothing should survive over, and when 1434 was eclipsed I just threw my hands in the air. As for now, LOL, all you can do is laugh. Like I said back in early August, "we're entering a period on unprecedented manipulation". Boy was I right.

Have at it below. I'll be updating charts this weekend and should have another scarry top presentation next week. Believe it or not it will look just like the last three or four, but worse as they push this overthrow to the max. As for calling a top (which I have not and am one of the very few left not to), like I say almost every day, you have to wait on a catalyst that disrupts their control. This catalyst will lead to the "event". Till then you must remain patient as you watch the destruction of everything related to finance and economics. Unbelievable.

I came across a very interesting film last night - Ancient Aliens Debunked. Chris White takes you on a wonderfully educational adventure trashing the History Channel's show and item by item throws the Ancient Alien's UFO historians theories under the bus. It was eye opening to me and very well presented. So, I highly suggest you AA fans take a look at this. To put it simply, I will never believe anther word the AA show ever says. You may want to visit the sight Ancientaliensdebunked.com.



Enjoy the weekend.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.