Friday, January 4, 2013

Open Weekend Post 01/05-06/13

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge.

I'll be back in the office next week, so posts should improve a bit, and I plan on updating a few charts in the chartbook. I should have a few pent up classic STB rants ready to release as well. Wads of uncertainty continue to mount surrounding just about every aspect of our lives. Reality bites and it is best to stare it down and not crawl in a hole hoping things will get better. They won't. Tough times lie ahead. Be prepared.

SPX Weekly - Either/or pick an option. Either way I think the top is near, and I'm gonna call it this time.

I don't know if any of you remember my call for the great fall in June of '11 (I do LOL). Looking at that candle that no one could figure out adds a bit of perspective to this rock rollin weekly block buster. Those thinking breakout bullish engulfing may want to think twice (or at least consider the past).


Minis Daily - That gray area is an island gap below. If she's going up that should (should I say) get filled first.


GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.