Friday, July 30, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, E-mini

Not commenting on anything till all the econ indicators report. I'll say that you need to have your finger on the trigger willing to shoot either way. I assume down will be the appropriate direction. We now know that it was this announcement Already Bought A 3D LCD In Anticipation Of QE "Instarefi" 1.999? You May Want To Consider A Refund that moved or reversed the markets from what should have been a free fall.  I updated a bunch of charts. That reversal today really screwed up the ST charts indicators. I'll say I do like the ring that "Flash Friday" has to it. GL!

Economic Calendar -

8:30 GDP - Can you spot the government stimulus in the blow chart? Can you spot the absence of it?
 

9:45 Chicago PMI -
9:55 - Consumer Sentiment - Will it be another stunner? The markets may wait on this number to really get moving.