Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The VIX decending triangle


This is clear as day to me. Folks I am on vacation and just throwing something out there, but this looks pretty significant and the pattern is ending soon. Question is which way will it break out? That will signal where we are in the count. If we are in 2.1 it goes up. If 3.1 it breaks down. There is room for a throw under fake out. I'll kook deeper into the VIX and what its got going on in the AM. Sorry for the lame post, but I'm going for another cocktail before heading out. GL today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Slacker -

    This indicator using the $VIX is pretty much saying the market is toast:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__9QxUvYzu5s/SdvkPjHG6WI/AAAAAAAAAVo/LjIx5V6yrLA/s1600-h/sc.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. S135 - Looks good. I'll add that chart to my book when I sober up some.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil and respectful to others.