Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Three Swine Flu ideas

From everything I have read BAX, GSK and NVAX (and form looking at my posts I have read a bunch) are the three leading the charge for a new vaccine. Charts are in my chartbook. I may do a post later to prove this, but you can look at my post below on Novavax and see below for links to BAX and GSK's involvement in all of this. There are several stocks in my chartbook that I have ID'd as SF plays. NVAX has suspiciously not pulled back like the rest of the others. There is also some suspicious price movement in some of the stocks around the 15th before this was made public to the masses but coinciding with the initial news out of Mexico.

Here is the link to the BAX article.

http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/live-avian-flu-virus-placed-in-baxter-vaccine-material-sent-to-18-countries/

Baxter's screw up:

Virus mix-up by lab could have resulted in pandemic

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Health--Science/Science/Virus-mix-up-by-lab-could-have-resulted-in-pandemic/articleshow/4230882.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.