Friday, September 20, 2013

Open Weekend Post 09/21/13

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge.

Waiting game. I'm top hunting. Would not call one on a Friday. Want to but that second STB point on the minis at 1762 close to October 15th has me wondering. Trying to remain patient and process this the best I can. The volatility I have been discussing since April is very apparent as the market has made some dramatic swings. Maybe we just need to wait on my "event" to finally arrive. Taper OFF this week was the signal we all needed to confirm the recovery farce and their manipulation of the markets.

Daily SPX - Set to fail, but will it be "the" fail? That's one nasty chart with EVERYTHING from the black vertical line January 01 being a total farce. Just one massive overthrow of the pink wedge. When it falls the 1475 area will be the first major target of a severe move south.




I am now the parent of a teenager. Wish me luck and LS1 a happy Bday Saturday.

Enjoy the weekend.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.