Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

No market stuff for me today. Celebrating with family and friends will continue, so STB will not be around (although a watchful eye will be on the action just in case). As noted I'm a bit freaked out of what may transpire between now and the end of the year or after the first.

Holiday discussions have demonstrated a bit more knowledge about the real reality from the formerly uninformed which is encouraging. I've remained sidelined and am not injecting my perspective or knowledge base into many conversations this year. I have launched a few irresistible snide and targeted barbs, but for the most part am letting everyone enjoy the season.

I wish all a very merry Christmas and holiday season. Enjoy it while you can I hate to say, as times they are a changin and with each passing year from here forward things unfortunately look like they will only deteriorate both on the economic and freedom fronts.

The one thing they can't ever take from us is our faith. Please remember the reason for the season. I'll share my favorite seasonal quote with you one last time this season,


“And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.”

― Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas


I sincerely hope Santa is good to each of you and yours. Thank you all for another great year on the blog. This place's success is made by each of you. I appreciate the sharing of the love and knowledge you each bring every day. To the lurkers, I would like to encourage you to come out and comment. I'm positive you have some wonderful things to share as well.

Chart of the day -




Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.