Friday, February 1, 2013

Open Weekend Post 02/02-03/2013 SPX /ES

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge.

14,006, 1512, 911 - what more could they ask for with the failing economy underneath? The VIX is beginning to move with price which is never good for bully. As mentioned in the comments Friday, if I had a set the backtest of the green rising overthrow channel would be a classic spot to call a major top. There was a busted rising wedge that led to a channel overthrow to prior resistance overthrow to channel overthrow to upper channel resistance all at the top end of a massive rising wedge formation that should end the recovery move. And all that on bullshit economic fraud piled on in the 4th quarter and to get O reelected. That's the way I see it. It all came together on the eve of Superbowl weekend. Coincidence? Time for a catalyst or an "event". Charts have called stuff like this before. Like I said, if I had a set and if I did not fear the Fed so much I would call it here.


And of course - Best UFO sightings of January -



Have a good weekend!

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.