Monday, October 6, 2014

Morning Charts 10/06/2014 SPX /es

Looks like everything is falling apart, even their cliemate change agenda is crumbling. From MENA issues with our "allies" to the fact that ISIS, to our muslim-in-chief/idiot-in-chief Obozo's dismay, is actually is islamic (hence the name). Election support for the potus crowd is at an all time low. They've apparently lost control of ebola in Africa and are about to here as well (not to mention E-68). CA is out of water and no one is ready for that fiasco. Border control has all but been forgotten. This list is getting a bit long, I really am just getting started, so I'll just stop now. I think you get my drift. 

Interesting post here on the wrath of the Fed as they begin to bully the world (for the last time possibly) via dollar dominance. As I like to say, desperate times deserve desperate actions. 

I really think they may actually be implementing their end game plan. If not, then someone above is implementing His. 


On to the lie - 

SPX Daily - That dive in BPSPX sez price should be much worse. They still maintain control. I'm concerned about the election ramp as possibly the last bull trap, but then again the way things are going for this administration I'm not sure that's guaranteed. 



More to come below. 

Have a good week. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.