1. to cause loathing or nausea in.
2. to offend the good taste, moral sense, etc., of; cause extreme dislike or revulsion in:
3. a strong distaste; nausea; loathing.
4. repugnance caused by something offensive; strong aversion:
1. sicken, nauseate. 2. repel, revolt. 4. abhorrence, detestation, antipathy.
On to the lie -
Minis 60m - Let me just say it is harder to find any positives or real reasons price should be here than negatives. Across the board every metric screams trouble. Well, apparently metrics, fundamentals nor technicals matter anymore in this Fed dominated rigged market. Reality will assert its self one day, and when that day of reckoning comes it will not be pretty.
Triple rising wedge resistance yellow, green and red just above. This should be the 'wall of walls' technically. To overthrow this resistance would be the penultimate in insanity.
More to come below.
Have you shared STB lately?
Have a good day.
GL and GB!