Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Post 11/22-25/12

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I'm not gonna rail this year. I'm gonna show some vids and give you one chart. I'd love to rant (one of my favorites) on the expanding welfare state, and how the pilgrims, the first here, that proved that each must work and produce for the whole to thrive, but I will refrain.

First I would like for you to watch this BBC series on the history of Jerusalem so we all can gain a deeper understanding of the history of the Holy Land.



And then watch this video that under covers a more ruthless plan of world domination and wars designed to expand the power of the elites using the Holy Land as bait to enter the next world war (for their benefit of course).



As for your chart, the traditional STB turkey. Probably more symbolical this year than in any before.


Happy Thanksgiving to all. Enjoy this one. I'm not sure the next will be all that joyful.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.