Friday, November 9, 2012

Open Weekend Post 11/10-11/12

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge while we still can.

Not sure what to say this weekend. Y'all can cover a lot of ground from election results and the impending totalitarian state to the fiscal gorge and the looming debt default. Pick your poison, what a great country we live in. So many choices!

I'll have to digest the charts to see what sort of action I think will be coming our way. The minis made it to 1374, closed on it so it may be time for a breather. the HnS I have been looking at the past few weeks targets around 1335 and the next major support point is 1341. Not sure if it gets there, worse or corrects from here. I guess that all depends on what Benny and friends want right now. Anyway, I'll consult the charts and see what they have to say and let you know Monday.

Minis 60m -


Minis 4hr -



Link to my chartbook is here.

Have a good weekend.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.