Friday, November 2, 2012

Open Weekend Post 11/03/04/12

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge.

Thanks for another great week on the blog. You all were terrific as always.

I really don't have much to say. I ranted a bit this morning and got the bad stuff out of my system (for now). I don't really think I'll have many LT opinions (other than the usual ST ones) till after the election. We need to know the path they have chosen for us (which should not be much different that the one we are on now - can you say Baumgartner?).

Y'all have at it below. Election, markets, Louisiana sinkhole, football, whatever - lots going on and you all have some great stuff to share. It is getting deep folks and I'm pretty sure we don't have much time left before the collapse comes.

Have a good weekend.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.