Monday, November 5, 2012

Election Day and Morning Charts 11/06/12 SPX /ES

I'll be out voting this morning so I did this post last night.

I'm just gonna sling some stuff at you, If anything sticks that will be good - I'll do you a favor and avoid the election talk. I said my peace yesterday morning. You all clearly know what I think. If the wrong man is elected I may implode tomorrow morning. If the other (not right, there is no right in this case, but other) man is elected I'm sure I will implode before too long anyway. STB places the odds of something really screwy happening with the vote very high.

I enjoyed Guest Post: Will A Prophet Assume Command?. My immediate counter to this would center around an antichrist and the lack of any available prophets at this time. Hell, we can't even find a suitable candidate for president. Where are we exactly supposed to pull a prophet out of? Those based in fact and reality will enjoy this post.



ZH is playing my harp strings tonight, "And history shows that these types of unsustainable systems will always collapse under their own weight." Let the hits just keep on a comin. Guest Post: 'I' For Inevitable

How bad is it (and it is only going to get a lot worse)? U.S. Debt Per American Under 18 = $218,676. Sure, my kids got that covered. No problem. How about yours? Nice way to start your adult life isn't it? If you have not seen this in a while, I suggest taking a look at the US National Debt Clock. Or don't, it is quite depressing.

The MSM is downplaying it because it would hurt Obummer in the elections, but the government is massively failing the Sandy victims. One would think after Katrina we'd have it figured out. LOL, not quite.

The Obummer haters will love this, like they need any more low hanging fruit to feast on - **LIVE BLOGGING THE OBAMAMEDIA** PRE-ELECTION DAY EDITION. :"Because the corrupt media is so breathtakingly corrupt in its push to reelect a failed president, Big Journalism needs a running live blog."

As for a chart or something - not necessary today. there will be only one thing to focus on today. Our future. What will be decided? Whether we get the fast pass to hell (BO) or the slightly longer luxury cruise to hell (MR). Greece vote and China new government are big deals this week.

Get out and vote please. The establishment will hate nothing more than seeing a record turnout. No matter your beliefs, your presence at the polls is needed.

I will post charts below as always.

I am here. Lines were three to four times longer than normal but still made it thru the process in about 30m.

Disqust is not loading for some reason. It is trying, but nothing is happening.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.