Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year! Involved

STB wishes all a happy and prosperous New Year. I thank you all for your support and readership.

To the lurkers, maybe a resolution would be to start commenting and get involved. Share your thoughts and opinions. I was a lurker once. My knowledge blossomed when I became involved. You have a lot to give and now is the time to express yourself. Interacting and communicating is vital. I don't care if you do it here or somewhere else, just do it.



To the core, I can't thank you enough for your daily contribution to the cause. You all make STB the special place it has become. Words can not express my appreciation for your kindness, effort and what you bring to the blog everyday.

Involvement may be the key word for 2012. Sharing the love and the knowledge to make this world a better place (and make a little $$ on the side) is what STB is all about. The truth will set you free. We must enlighten as many as possible. I'll tell you this, you may not ever consider yourself a "protester" or "activist", but this is the year you may be forced to become one. Please do your part this year to wake up as many as possible to the issues discussed here every day.

I guess this photo will be it for the New Year posts as long as I am blogging. 3rd year now.



This has been posted here recently. Truer words have never been spoken. I suggest you heed them. Well worth the listen again and again.



GL and GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.