Friday, December 2, 2011

Open Weekend Post - 12/03-04/11

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge (while you still can without persecution).

If you are tired about hearing it from me, then why not hear about it from a major Broker Dealer? UBS On "How Bad Might It Get" And Why "Sooner Or Later Intense Instability Will Resume" | ZeroHedge

Look this is really serious. This is real. I'm so sorry to bring this to you, but if you do not read it for yourself you will (and may never) believe. Everyone needs to click thru this link and read this post. "American Citizens on U.S. Soil May be Indefinitely Detained, Sent to Guantanamo or Assassinated Obama Says" Americans Are MILITARY Targets in the War on Terror ... And Says that Only He - and Not the Courts - Gets to Decide Who Is a Legitimate Target 

Need more proof? 20 Examples of the Obama Administration Assault on Domestic Civil Liberties Alex Jones' Infowars



"The Employment Report Is An Intentional FABRICATION? in [Market-Ticker]  "PS: The original version of this post called the report an outright fabrication.  The BLS site went unavailable for nearly an hour from the time I picked up the figures until I posted the Ticker, and when it was available again the figures were in different places.  Among other things the original data showed a decrease in population, and not a small one either.  I have updated the graphs above from the now-available data tables.  Whether this was an error in their table or in my original pick-up I cannot determine at this point as I did not save the original copy off to local disk.  In any event the report is not strong on a monthly basis and the lack of recovery in the employment rate bodes ill for the ability of the government to continue to spend, which is the "big picture" argument I've made since I began this series of reports."

And to see how far we have fallen, or to just keep the military happy - not sure) did you see this one? "The Senate on Thursday evening voted 93-7 to approve a defense authorization bill that includes a provision which not only repeals the military law on sodomy, it also repeals the military ban on sex with animals--or bestiality." Senate Approves Bill that Legalizes Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S. Military | CNSnews.com



I hope you get this. The financial implosion had been coming for years and they knew it. They are putting the final touches on the police state before the collapse. The pieces are all coming together. I hope you are ready or getting ready in a hurry. This is real. I present facts. I hope and pray you get this.

GL and GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.