Monday, April 6, 2015

Morning Charts 04/06/2015 SPX /es

I'm at a loss on where to start with the commentary. So many places to go and so little time. Greece, wars, NATO buildup, terror, false terror, economy, government corruption, blah, blah, blah. It's funny, a recurring theme of STB over the years has been the Fed's juggling act. So many balls (bombs actually) in the air, additional balls being added to the act, sooner or later somethings going to hit the ground. They are beyond their capacity for being able to handle their task, but yet still somehow manage (mainly using smoke and mirrors). We're closing in on the point where even a corrupt manipulated system will not be manageable. Lord help us all when that happens. 

I'm gonna back off on prognosticating cause I'm still a bit uncomfortable with trying to sort out where the Fed is headed. They have a move or two left, but no more. Greece is the wild card now. It could trigger a landslide of events uncovering the many cracks in the system domestic and globally. I suspect this will lead to the last great QE which will be the end of the line.

On to the lie - 

Just watching the red rising wedge and the battle with critical support. 

SPX Daily -  





SPX 60m




Freedom watch - 

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Government Surveillance (HBO) 




STB NCAA Tournament Bracket update - For the first time ever I believe I will win this one. Overall I'm in the 100% group ranked 323 out of the millions in the field, I am the Cinderella story of this years tournament. My major challenger this year put up a remarkable fight - all of RC's brackets (I lost count at how many entries he had) did really well. Thanks to all of you for participating. It's always a good time. Props to LS2 for a good showing. Dads like to see effort and a promising future.


More to come below. 

Have a good week. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.