Friday, March 13, 2015

Morning Charts 03/13/2015 SPX /es

I suggest reading SocGen Tries To Predict When The Next US Bear Market Starts.


"Over this period the index has risen by over 200%, making it the third strongest six year run since the year 1900. Famously, the two others (1929 and 1999) did not end well."


In STB's case, the question is not which came first the chicken or the egg, but which comes first the market crash or the war? I've been asking this question since 2010.  So, Is It Time To Prepare For War?


On to the lie - 

SPX Daily - I've been discussing all sorts of possibilities in the charts, not gonna rehash them all this morning. For me to describe or lay out that were in the third of 5 possible consecutive HnS moves (first two worked great) would be a nightmare. I suggest you note the support in the chart and ask yourself, if you were the Fed where would you want to stop the fall and what are your limits of tolerance?  As you know, I'm focused on that red rising wedge and am quite perplexed with what happens here at support.




SPX 30m - Wednesday I pointed out the possibility of an STB point and drew the pink line. For those that do not know, an STB point is a spot on a chart where there is a conjunction of diagonals and/or resistance in the future. I'm not sure of the batting average of the call, but I know they work well enough for me to mention and heed them when they occur. LT STB readers have seen the miracle the STB points can be.





Freedom watch - 

Judge Napolitano vs Michael Hayden CPAC 2015 Privacy vs Security Debate



And an STB pet peev that you will begin hearing a lot more about from me soon - Government Admits It Can't Fully Guarantee 51% Of Insolvent Pension Plans - guarantees do not matter. They will confiscate the plans for "fair" distribution to all, so the fear or point of the linked post is mute. 




More to come below. 

Have a good weekend. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.