Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy July 4th!

Well, in spirit anyway, I wish you a happy 4th. Sadly this is not a time to be celebrating as the liberties and freedoms that our forefathers fought and died for are falling in vein. This holiday always seems to bring the best out of me - if you have never read any of my 4th rants, please follow the links. I think you will enjoy them.

Here is my 4th rant from 2011

Here is my 4th rant from 2010

Here is my 4th post from 2009 - a much more innocent time on the blog.

As for this year, I'm sadly too busy on vacation to get a post up. I'm not sure what I would have to say that would be any different than in the past two years, so go read those spirited posts.

Have a great 4th everyone and thank you very much for your continued support and contribution to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.