Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Morning Charts 06/10/2020 SPX

I sure hope this strategy of letting the radical left show the nation how truly awful they are works come November. I’m sure as hell getting tired of it.

I do believe we get another pandemic or FF of some sort. Whether it be the China virus again or something worse. They can’t let us vote at the polls in November. They may even try to JFK Trump. I do see some good reasons to be pretty bothered.

I ride around and cuss at things privately in my car these days. Usually responding to someone the radio that’s triggered me. I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but the idiocy and irrational shit going down today is unacceptable.


On to the lie -

There is actual organic resistance at 3210 SPX.


More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.