Monday, June 8, 2020

Morning Charts 06/08/2020 SPX

Not much to say this morning. Kinda disappointed with a lot. I guess you gotta let these things burn out and allow logic and reason to take back control. Unless you live in a democratic controlled area of course. Let them show their true colors. Let them expos themselves. Then in November, our final hope, we vote accordingly in large enough numbers it can’t be rigged to take our country back (for a while at least). If not, you better prepare for war or to move to a sane area of the country with conservative values. Let’s see if the sheep woke up enough. Pretty sure that’s what Trump is relying on.

On to the lie -

Ah, the lie. So, I’m guessing the markets have front run the recovery? What’s the story behind this fantastic move again? Enlighten me. They can’t get a coup, a pandemic or country wide rioting to take it down? And some wonder why I don’t post charts anymore? I still do em, not like I used to. Technicals still sort of work on a short term basis, but they really died I’d say around 2010 when the Fed with QE2 got their grove on. As I’ve always said I do believe they can’t outrun technicals though. I believe in the end the big charts will call THE top 2022 or 23 I’m guessing. If not, reality is dead.

Most interesting is this debt forgiveness. Someone, 😉, back when he was doing his Shankstrodamus calls, mentioned the possibility of massive debt cancellation. Now this is only a suspension, but an interesting move. Can’t get blood out of a turnip. It only makes sense. You’re so poor and in debt that there can be no growth, and I’m as rich as I can get. Game over. Wait a minute. What if my rich ass just cancels your debt, so we can do this all over again!?!? https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/china-suspends-debt-repayments-77-developing-countries-and-regbions



More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.