Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Morning Charts 06/04/14 SPX /es

Is Obummer impeachment my event? Is an internal war in our government what's finally going to bring this thing down? Is the completer dysfunction of our nations leadership that we've pointed to for years going to be the final straw that breaks the camel's back? 

The top links on Drudge

VIDEO: Taliban releases Bergdahl...
Qatar allowing released Taliban men to move freely in country...
Reintegration: Military hides Bergdahl from public view...
FLASHBACK: 'Converted to Islam And Taught Captors Bomb Making Skills'...
NYT: Left note explaining desertion before going AWOL...
REPORT: Wanted to Renounce Citizenship...
Team Leader: 'A lot more to story than soldier walking away'...
Death sentence 'in the realm of possibilities'...
Pentagon knew whereabouts but didn't risk rescue...
14 SOLDIERS WERE LOST Searching for Bergdahl...
Never Officially Listed as POW...
White House apologizes for 'oversight' in notification failure...
FATHER: 'I am still working to free all Guantanamo prisoners'...
MAG: White House Overrode Internal Objections To Terrorist Release...
'Suck it up and salute'...

Rubio: Obama 'Believes He's Become Monarch Or Emperor'...
LAW PROF: The President That Richard Nixon Always Wanted To Be...


Has our Muslim-in-Chief finally gone too far? Or, sadly, is there no limit to how far he can go? That second question is scary as hell. Either way, the writing is on the wall, plain as day, for all to see. 

I don't want to get into another rant this morning, but they are becoming unavoidable. Let's see, I covered the fact that you have no freedom and they have your future already planned out. Then I covered how the market is a complete lie. What? Did I scare everyone off? 

Did things get a little too hot at STB for some of my regulars? You ain't seen hot yet. Old timers know that I have mellowed quite a bit, but the fire still burns. Let me say this, if you are scared of coming to a blog that simply wants to communicate the truth, if the truth bothers you, then crawl back into your little cocoon and be a slave. Get on out of here and don't come back.

Hmmm ... maybe that's a good thing. If you all left and were spurred into action of some sort and scared out of this farce? I can deal with that. No better way for this blog to have it's final days, which will come at some point - not now though - not till they literally shut me down, than for me to spur my readers into action. 

Hold on to your seat STB NSA handler - I am a patriot. I am a Constitutionalist (with a capital C). I am an American thru and thru. I love the founding fathers and everything they represent. Daily I try to use my Constitutionally protected platform to wake folks up to the atrocities of the US government. The lawless that rule this nation are out of control and need to be stopped now. 

I was given the power by my Creator (and your's dear handler) to do what I like, what I will, whatever my heart desires. It is my job, my sole purpose to make this world  a better place and have a damn good time doing it,  .....  and that is what STB is all about Charlie Brown. 

When we see things screwing up we need to fix them. I have chosen to use this Google CIA platform to communicate to the masses (well my masses at least) what I feel is right, true and real. My readers have chosen to come here cause they like my message (I hope), and cause this is a platform where they can learn, teach and discuss reality with like minds and little if any restrictions. 

I will not stand for incompetence, cons, lies, corruption, manipulation or any other sort of malevolent actions from those that we have chosen to govern us. Note the word govern - it is not rule but govern. There is a big difference. 

There dear handler - go ahead  - call me a terrorist. If I am now a terrorist in the new government handbook, then so be it. Kiss my ass! I am an American. I believe in the original Constitution. That is what governs me. Not this watered down, libtard, corrupted, dismantled disgrace they have raped it to be. 

There is still enough meat in the Constitution to make a difference. I will use what's left of it to legally challenge their rule. It is the law of the land. When they have completely dismantled it, I will then use my God given right and duty to challenge the EVIL that has taken over this once great nation to restore it to its ethical and Christian roots. 

The sooner we get the Mulsim Mofo out of office the better. 

Note: I need to discuss range of emotion soon - swings and such in personal and group thought and how that moves things and challenges your decision making - best that it does not. 

On to the lie - 

Charts from the travel computer so things may look a bit different. Last night I updated this and charted up things here close to what you see on the work computer. Some things were left different and I'm tempted to blow it all up, rechart and see what I find. Not sure this is necessary, cause ToS blew up all my charts a few months back and I had to start from scratch then. It is a good exercise for analysts to delete their work, start over and get a fresh perspective. This can lead to finding errors and such. Fortunately in my case most diagonals work really well over long periods of time. 

Minis Monthly - 


Minis Weekly - 



Minis Daily - 


Minis 4hr - 



Minis 60m - 



Minis 30m - Beige and pink are new - if 1917 goes there is little to stop it till the round number or to 1886. Then the Red Diagonal of Death resides just below that.



Minis 5m - looks like she's about to pop. 






More to come below. 

Have you shared STB lately?

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.