Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Morning Post 10/07/2026 SPX

Good morning STB!

Don’t be deceived. I fell for a smaller deception online yesterday. I didn’t read it thoroughly nor give it the standard 24 hour rest period. I was .. a moron. The LSs let me know it. I reminded them that we’ve been warned about larger and even more serious deceptions to come. I’m really not sure if anything is real anymore. I can guarantee you a lot of history is a lie. You can see them rewriting it in real time if you just pay attention. 

Note on the non-traditionally named storm - there’s no way they’d manufacture a hurricane and steer it right into the oil region of the gulf? The southern office is under threat. 

Note: comments section gone again and yesterday it was only available on the iPad. Sorry Tu. I woulda been there. Funny, it’s still open on yesterday’s post but not this one. Nope, it’s gone, just checked. A glitch in their control system. Mrs STB really pushing hard for me to do new blog.  

Good v evil

On to the lie - 

Minis off 30. Speaking of things that aren’t real and deception. STB best trade.

Have a good day.

GL and GB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.