Good morning STB.
Sorry I’m late. Mrs STB took me to get my steps in on the beach. We’re all really blessed to be here. Too sad there are so many really stupid people Fn things up for everyone else. I’ll allow you to categorize stupid how you like. The list is long.
Good v evil
On to the triangle -
SPX up a bit. Didn’t or hasn’t closed the gap just above 7600. They’re running out of options, save the market and the wealthy or save … the rich and wealthy. We’re nearing some sort of end. Need a much bigger war as a distraction or another plandemic. I don’t need to explain anything anymore to the long timers here. Proud of my bitcoin call. Feel good about my inflation calls as well. Proves I still got it. Need to pay a bit more attention to broader things now that it’s starting to get spicy.
Have a good weekend.
GL and GB!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep it civil and respectful to others.