Friday, July 30, 2021

Morning Post 07/30/2021 SPX

If the eviction moratorium ends … this is a big deal if not addressed today. Mish is a smart dude. 


But here’s my question - state and local governments have struggled to distribute $47 billion.. only $3 billion has been distributed… WTF… sounds like a criminal problem not a funding problem. Where the fuck did $44bn go? Is it missing? Why hasn’t 90% of the funds been distributed? 

With the moratorium ending today and benefits ending next month …. Wow what a coincidence (without massive hospitalizations … yet) the delta variant rears up just now. 

A real shit show might be about to start. No free rent and government paychecks stopped … oh my! What could go wrong? 


On to the lie - 

Minis were off 36 but have rallied a bit (as is almost always the case). They broke trend yesterday and my prognostication (they screwed me yesterday - I was a day early and paid the price), so today I’ll just shut up and watch. 

More to come below. 

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.