Thursday, May 6, 2021

Morning Post 05/06/2021 SPX

Good vs evil - it’s pretty darn evident isn’t it? Pretty sure best case scenario is we’re all wiped out instantly by a cosmic event. From there the scenarios are rather grim. 

On to the lie - 

Everything is so damn good even the BOE is set to taper. What a relief. Cutting liquidity at great times like these, brilliant! Watch the 20dma. If I call THE top it will get its own post to commemorate its place in time. I’ve done this before and backed off. I’ll be patient, but pretty sure I’ll pull the trigger this time. I used to stress over calling it to the minute. With technicals DOA that’s not possible anymore, and I would have called it last week just before the pop to 4200. 

More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.