Thursday, April 2, 2020

Morning Charts 04/02/2020 SPX

I’m just not buying the exponential growth they’re claiming. I get it. The math, models, etc, but IMHO it ain’t gonna happen. Hell, I’m not buying the current data. About the only plausible reasoning I give them for their numbers - they’ve created and facilitated millions of poor stupid fat fucks with their pathetic education system and gmo laden foods ripe for targeting. If I’m wrong, so be it.

In order to stave off the desire to go full blown STB rant I’ll just stop now. Y’all get it. Y’all post about it. The confusion, lies, data discrepancy, alternative theories and motives, there is so much crap it’s impossible to nail anything down. What’s real? About the only real thing I can cite is the battle between good and evil.

On to the lie -

Follow the 60m MAs and retracements. So far we’ve had two nearly perfect 38% retracements back up and down again. As usual underlying everything says down yet the Fed keeps pumping it up. BTFD?


More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.