Monday, January 6, 2020

Morning Charts 01/06/2020 SPX

Early post

I’m up!  I’m awake before 9:00. Damn the last two weeks were great. Now time to get the new year started. This will require me reengaging my brain if I can locate it. Lots going on.

Ricky Gervaise - If you missed his opening last night at the Golden Globes OMG! He shit in Hollywood’s face on their stage. Now most there probably would like that, but I’m speaking figuratively. It was epic nailing every point a conspiracy nut would dream of.


On to the lie -

Fed liquidity draw? Fixing what they fixed? Let’s see how well this goes.

Iran? It was bound to happen, Trump just upped the timeline. Fuck em. They either get their shit together or get turned to glass. They hate us, so .....

I’ll add and get links when I get to the office.


More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.