Monday, December 9, 2019

Morning Charts 12/09/2019 SPX

Well, it’s December 09. IG report is supposed to get released today. Huber to testify tomorrow I believe. As a Q fan, a fan of freedom and justice, a MAGA believer - my hopes are there but tempered. If the deep state is going down and any arrests are gonna happen the IG report has to be what we hope it is. If not, Trumps base is gonna shit the bed. Cult 45 may turn into militia for America.

Impeachment is still going. LOL

Some whacked out performance artist ate the $120k original banana, so ... but I love this - https://www.zerohedge.com/political/notorious-duct-taped-banana-exhibit-vandalized-epstien-didnt-kill-himself-sign

I’m telling ya the IG report better be good or the Anons are gonna go whack.

Want great golf made for TV?  I hope the Aussies rip cheetin Reed about every lie he has this week. https://www.oann.com/woods-looks-to-draw-a-line-under-reed-violation-ahead-of-presidents-cup/ 

And thus, we all know why I gave up my seats to the SEC Championship.

On to the lie -

CHINA!!!

Markets obviously overbought. Need backtest of support. But ... QE4 is alive and well. I’d appreciate some real volatility before Xmas so I could make a little money.

Xmas quote -

“Bumbles bounce!”


More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.