Friday, November 29, 2019

Morning Charts 11/29/2019 SPX

I was floored at the price, quality and lack of big trees this year. Not even my (lost count) Bourbon could numb my surprise. Prices are through the roof. WAAAAY UP. They said it was the drought. I remember times with smaller trees and ratty looking everything. I was like Hmmmm, OK, but I’ve never had my wallet gouged this bad. Then I see this. Take lube.

Christmas tree prices rise as drought and fire hit crops and farms close
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/29/christmas-tree-prices-rise-as-drought-and-fire-hit-crops-farms-close.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard


On to the lie - 


The worst news of the day is the best contrarian signal out there is stopping his newsletter. Hopefully his mouth keeps working. https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dennis-gartman-stop-writing-gartman-letter

More to come below. 

Have a great weekend everyone. 

GL and GB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.