Thursday, March 28, 2019

Morning Charts 03/28/2019 SPX

I'm tired. These boys are wearing me out. Sucks getting old. I'd share stories but they are all underage so I best not.

Busy day with comments yesterday. NCAA cranks up again tonight!!!

"Mueller has been indicting the innocent and protecting the guilty throughout his career, and so he’s a top go-to man for the most powerful guilty parties to appoint to ‘investigate’ a case..."  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-27/muellers-record-framing-innocent-people-protect-guilty

I'm mad at a lot of stuff right now. Their design is sort of working on me but not really. JS is a ploy for the race war and to get people mad. I'm pissed but at the government not about gay or black. I think they play a bad game and are losing as we are coming together.  Now if only Trump can pull off the arrests.


On to the lie -


“There isn’t much guessing on how this will end, and history tells us that such things rarely end well.”  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-28/bond-bull-market

Market waiting on the Fed. It's in a happy place right now.

More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.