Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Morning Charts 12/14/2016 SPX /es

Nothing to say up here on Granny day. Just sit and wait.

On to the lie -

Literally everything points the other direction right now. 

SPX 10m

 
Freedom watch -

I guess the Clintons are putting all those Saudi campaing contributions to good use - looks like we may have 40 new multi-millionaires and new members to the "club" this week - 40 Electors Demand Russian Interference Briefing Before They Vote. This of course excludes all those paid off in the CIA.


Christmas quote -

Eddie: Don't go puttin' none of that stuff on my sled, Clark. You know that metal plate in my head? I had to have it replaced, cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so. So over at the VA they had to replace it with plastic. It ain't as strong so I don't know if I should go sailin down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.
Clark: You really think it matters, Eddie?

Christmas Vacation

More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.