Thursday, July 7, 2016

Morning Charts 07/07/2016

only post.

Sorry covered up. I feel terrible and apologize, but next week we'll get things back to normal. I know y'all get it. Kids vaca all that stuff.

I'll make time this morning for a quick thought on direction, but I'm really unplugged and enjoying it. Like way unplugged. Couple of positive convos with folks here a bout things making me a bit more hopeful about peeps in touch with reality I'll share later.

If I had to guess a gap thru the round number would be in order in the morning. If not they've more than covered for Brexit and are content to let price stabilize a bit above 2064. On the 30m chart the black channel may be back in play. There is also a possible IHnS. I don't like it but it's there. Not really sure. I'll have to blow up some charts and start from scratch to get my bearings back.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.