Friday, May 15, 2015

Morning Charts 05/15/2015 SPX /es


"... not only is the probability of a June rate hike negligible, but the last time US macro data was this bad, the Fed launched QE2 (and Operation Twist... and QE3)."

This post from ZH and this one as well continue to prove that the data manipulation from the BLS and the Fed's positioning of bad=good data is relentless. None of this makes any sense, I know. Our Keynesian masters are in total control. The Matrix is real. Just see Futures Make Further Record Gains On Bad Economic Data, Lack Of Volume, News And Bund Selling.

Keep an eye on Greece, and don't be fooled by their tactics to distract you from reality. 






On to the lie - 

I remain very uneasy and somewhat paranoid about these times. As my long term readers know I have a pretty remarkable ability to remain calm and not over react to most any situation. This time I'm actually fighting with myself to remain calm which is unusual. the markets are a massive distraction, the veil, to reality. Focusing here now is the wrong place to be. My next question, are they about to blow this thing sky high? So much for the HnS I was looking at. We all know about RS ramps and how HnS are now bullish formations - let's try an inverse HnS - 

SPX 30m
 



SPX 60m
 



Freedom watch - 
 

Another ZH post this AM - George Orwell's Final Warning



More to come below. 

Have a good weekend. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.