Monday, November 17, 2014

Morning Charts 11/17/2014 SPX /es

Running late after a really long weekend, so not much this morning. I'm still playing catch up. 

What may be a market event and more importantly a social/police state or gun control event in Ferguson may go down this week. See All Hell is About to Break Lose. Not sure if this becomes as large as Trayvon, but it could. I'd expect the MSM to hype this to the max for better or worse, and I'd expect the administration to possibly use the cover to implement policy while the sheeple are distracted. 

I'm not gonna cover any market stuff this morning. I have not checked any news since Friday morning. 


On to the lie - 


SPX Daily - Overthrowing and overbought. Still looking for a correction then ramp to EOY - then possibly SHTF. 





More to come below. 

Have a good week. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.