Thursday, December 19, 2013

Morning Charts 12/19/13 SPX /ES

Early post. And for your holy crap! moment of the morning, and no it has nothing to do with taper (I'm so over all of that), try this on for size - Is the U.S. Government Changing the Amount In People’s Financial Accounts and Manipulating Financial Systems with Its Offensive Cyber Capabilities?

I was gonna leave the bail-in discussions off the table till next year, but a stealth bail-in? Financial theft will be big on the STB agenda next year as well as further emphasis on diversifying out of the dollar and personal liberty.

On to the big lie - 

Minis 4hr - Bout to death cross. May I suggest you look at the lower left side of this chart and take a gander at what happened the last time this chart got a death cross. Apparently it was some sort of trigger (more like launch code). I guess "they" don't like anything threatening the status qoe's authoriti. I'm not saying they will try to move from here, the moon, on to Mars, but that possibility exists in the Matrix. I still prefer down and am very fearful of January and February.

Every line and diagonal you need to see is held in this handy little chart. I got to looking at the action yesterday and the more I looked the more confused or lost I got That's not good for you dear reader. When your market sherpa goes looney at the top of the mountain, that should be cause for real concern.



Just kidding, I'm not really lost. Thought I'd try to scare you a bit there. I am in a serious holding pattern though as there is very little near term form to follow now after the abomination yesterday. 

More to come below. Remember, do not forget, taper IS bad.

The man was way ahead of his time - 

"Look, Charlie, let's face it. We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It's run by a big eastern syndicate, you know"

Lucy Van Pelt



Merry Christmas and happy holidays. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.