Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Morning Charts 04/02/13 SPX /ES

Not sure where to go with things this morning (evening actually). There appears to be a bunch of confusion and anxiety right now everywhere you look. I guess that is to be expected with the way things are flowing. Banks are insolvent and stealing everyone's money, the markets are precariously at all time highs with the charts screaming sell and the economy is alive only because the BLS and government covers up the real truth.

Look, at a time when the Vanguard chief says there will be two 50% declines over the next decade, you know you are living in perilous times. This of course plays into the hands of STB's buy and hold is dead and active allocation is alive and well thoughts I've been harping since '09. Well, that is if you think the markets will survive the next pullback, and I'm not sure how that will happen. At this time only POMO and government spending hold the hopes of further market advancement. How long can they keep that up? What happens to the markets when they start stealing everything here to continue kicking the can "for your benefit"?

I keep dancing around this top call thingy cause I can't make up my mind how to address the multitude of parameters and various tops that exist. I can't address the endless issues facing everything now because they are simply repeats of everything that has happened over the past four years. I can't do anything with the charts cause the Fed has the markets completely under control. I can't comment on the economy or reality cause nothing is real anymore. We're in a serious, very serious, WTF time if I may say. I'm kind of at my wits end.

On to the markets -



SPX Daily - It's ready.


SPX 60m - It's ready as well.


That's about it - Everything is ready. I can't say anymore. I don't know what to say anymore. Honestly, when the world as you know it is coming to an end how do you put it into words?

(hint - I'll do my best - you have not come close to hearing the last from me yet - I'm just getting started)

As usual more to come below. If necessary I'll get into more detail with the charts. Things really look set up for a major pullback of some sort. They've extended price so far above any rational support that 10% should be a no brainer when it comes. I don't think they pull it back to the highs again though, so I better get along with this top calling thingy. I've got to find the right words and time to pull that one out of the hat.

They are really about to come and prey on our collective consciousness. They are about to gorge the spirit of this country and try to ignite the patriotic flame. Sadly this rouse will be to take advantage of your love of country and used to fool you into the final trap. Folks, I'm scared of what's coming after this top. We're playing their script. They have it all laid out. Where they are about to take us will be no less than Orwellian. The crash, the war to cover it up, what's about to go down will make conspiracy fact blush - you must wake up now.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.